At Dr. Cruser’s office our priority is your dental health. Insurance and financial limitations should not delay proper dental care. Our Dental Savings Plan is offered exclusively for patients who do not have dental insurance coverage
- Diagnostic Comprehensive exam (if needed), periodic exam (one in addition to comprehensive, or 2 if comprehensive not needed), radiographs (during time of routine visits), oral cancer screening, emergency exam (2 per year).
- PreventativeCleanings (2 per year), fluoride (1 per year).
- Restorative, Periodontal, Endodontic, Surgical, and Prosthetic 15% discount on these dental procedures throughout the year (Some services may be referred to a specialist and are not covered in the plan discount).
- Member fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- No refunds or premiums will be issued at any time if participant does not utilize the plan.
- Total annual cost is due at time of enrollment.
- Patient’s portion of bill is due at the day of service.
- Additional enrollment fees will apply if the plan is financed through Care Credit.
- Charges for missed, cancelled, or broken appointments are excluded from the plan and must be paid prior to the next appointment.
- The plan participant is responsible for utilizing the plan’s services.
- This is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used:
a) in conjunction with dental insurance or with any other dental plan;
b) for treatment, which, in the sole opinion of the treating dentist, lies outside the realm of their capability;
c) for treatment, which, in the sole opinion of the treating dentist, lies outside the realm of their capability;
d) with any other coupon.